Useful Addresses - a service for Conrunner Readers
Over the past few issues some useful addresses have been included in certain articles. Here is a selection of them with a note about their value:
- The Association for Business Sponsorship of the Arts, 2 Chester St, London SW1X 7BB. Tel: 01 235 9781 can help put you in touch with sponsors.
- Expo-sure Ltd, The Pantiles House, 2 Nevill St, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 5SA (Tel.0892 511500) provides good insurance deals for conventions.
- British Association of Conference Towns, International House, 36 Dudley Rd, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 1LB. Phone 0892 33442 will help find venues.
- Convention London, London Visitor and Convention Bureau, 26 Grosvenor Gardens, Victoria, London, SW1W 0DU. Phone 01 730 3450 has the facts about London venues.
- British Universities Accommodation Consortium (BUAC), Box C86, University Park, Nottingham, NG7 2RD. Phone 0602 504571 if you are interested in a campus convention.
- Higher Education Accommodation Consortium, 30 Collegiate Crescent, Sheffield. Phone 0742 683759 for colleges and polys.
- Filmbank Distributors Ltd, Acorn House, Victoria Rd, Acton, London W3 6XD (01 734 8400) have the largest 16mm film library in the country.
- Artificial Eye Film Company, 16mm Film Library, 211 Camden High St, London NW1 7BT (01 267 6036) have some unusual 16mm films.
- Beccon Publications, 75 Roslyn Ave, Harold Wood, Essex, RM3 0RG. (0402 342304) have a number of useful booklets, write for details.
This page updated on 09 July 1999